PrintFirm stands behind the quality of the products we produce and offer a Quality Guarantee. Due to the dynamic nature of the printing process, the following requirements must be met in order for the Quality Guarantee to be in force.
The source file must:
• Be a single PDF file
• Be set to CMYK Color Mode
• Contain no ICC Profile Tagging
• Have all Fonts Embedded (Full Font is preferred; however, subset is acceptable)
• Have a Minimum Resolution of 300 DPI
• Have all Layers Flattened
• Have proper Bleed of .125” outside of each cut line
• Have proper safe area of .125” inside each cut line
Due to the nature of the CMYK printing process, we cannot print every color available.
CMYK is still able to achieve a large color gamut and the vast majority of graphics will look correct, but we cannot guarantee a perfect color match. The limitations of the CMYK process is common among all printers and are not exclusive to PrintFirm.
We will do our best to give you a color as close to the color you intended it to be. In addition, minor color variations may exist from page to page or piece to piece and does not constitute grounds for a quality claim.
If you think you may have a quality issue, read 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for terms and conditions.