• Web Designer / Developer
Strong Knowledge of and experience with:
• MySQL Databases
• Understanding of pre-written modules
• Multi-platform servers
• Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Macromedia Flash
• X-Cart or other shopping card experience may be helpful
We need a programmer who can maintain the website, correct errors as they come up, correct security issues with the website, as they come up, incorporate new features, advise us on what we need or how to better the website.
• SEO - Search Engine Optimization
Looking for a Full Time In-House Search Engine Optimization/Marketing Coordinator
The ideal candidate for the position should have:
• Extensive knowledge of web usage in general
• Extensive knowledge in XCart
• Experience with search engine usage and how they rank websites
• Good writing and communication skills
• 3 + years of search engine marketing experience
• Writing and Editing search friendly content
• Write/Develop compelling search engine optimization (SEO) articles for marketing (Google, Yahoo, etc.)
• Produce keywords and innovative quality content that meets directives of our website
• Apply search engine optimization (SEO) techniques to make our website more relevant to target keywords
• Work with our network to organize and post content on our blogs
• Graphic Designer
This person must have a strong sense of design and composition, excellent people and communication skills, a positive attitude, and is motivated, versatile, organized and a team player
• 3 + Years Experience
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat
Skills & Responsibilities:
• Must be familiar with both PC and Mac platforms
• Manage design process from concept to production
• Ability to produce catalogs, flyers, logos, brochures, etc.
• Communicate and work efficiently as a team player with all departments
• Ability to multi-task & meet tight production deadlines by being highly detail oriented & be able to prioritize projects.
Location: Canoga Park, CA (Valley)
We are not seeking any freelance artists at this time.
• Sales Representative
Full-time Sales Representative to start immediately. We hire for attitude and train for industry skill.
• 2 + years of sales experience
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Good Customer Service
• Up-beat, Positive Attitude
• Skilled Conversationalist
• Goal-Orientated and Extremely Motivated
Salary + Commission
• Shipping / Warehouse Personal
PrintFirm, Inc. is seeking a shipping / warehouse personnel. The qualified candidate will be hired for a full-time position.
Typical Work Activities
• Receive and unload incoming products
• Compile orders to be picked up and prepare orders for shipping
• Package orders being shipped to ensure safe delivery
• Help clients with Carry-Out orders
• Keep warehouse spaces clean and organized
• Telemarketing Representatives
We are looking for individuals that have excellent communication and interactive skills, and a passion for sales.
We offer the Following:
Salary + Commission
Please submit a resume and samples of previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 818.992.4778